
I don't know who was more excited for the kids to start school them or me!!!! It was so cute Brinlee was so excited to get to Kindergarten and she just loved her first day!! She is just my little social butterfly and is so loving and sweet. She has 7 kids in her class 4 girls and 3 boys. Her teacher is Mrs. Towner one of my really good friends!!! Braxton also loved 3rd grade, he has 11 kids in his class including him. One of the pictures is of him and his teacher Mrs. Bummer. The silly thing about the kids teachers is that they are twin sisters and I am really good friends with them they are the sweetest gals!!!! Braxton had a wonderful first day also he was so excited to get up and go again today. He is such a smart little stink and just does so well!!! The kids were so excited that Grammie came over to go with them to thier first day. I think they wanted her to take them not me!!!! We love both our kids soooo much and we are (mainly me)so excited that they are back in school!!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
First Day of School!!!!
Posted by Leavitt Family at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So cute! They are getting so big! I can't believe Brin is in kindergarten!!
Wow! I can't believe how small their class sized are! That's great I wish we had numbers like that here.
What cute pictures! Horray for school. Brinlee looks so big, so cute.
Are they in private school? Is that how their classes are so small? Macy started Kindergarten this year and there are 24 kids in her class. And Kalie started 4th grade and there are 26 in her class. Crazy! :) Miss you!!! xoxo
Your kids are SO big.... How time just flies! Hope all is well in your kneck of the woods :) We miss you and think of you often
They are getting so big!!!
It was so fun to get to go with them for their first day and see their school and room and teachers. They are such good kids and will do well in school I'm sure. We just love them!!
How fun for them....I bawled my eyes out sending Sami to kindergarten....
So how long does it take you to drive to their school? Is that a 4 hour drive to school like it is to church....
Post a Comment