
Sorry I have not updated for awhile I have been busy with all the fun things going on. My music class at the elementary school has been really fun, but lots of extra work!!! I have had some questions about the kids school and so I thought I would tell you a little bit about it. It is here in our little town of Tipton just up the street the kids walk to school every morning. It is a private school but they do not have to wear uniforms or anything. The music class I teach is only in 20 minute sessions so I am at the school for about an hour in the afternoon and 20 min in the morning. I am so thankful that my mom is out here and has been able to watch the kids it is so nice to be invovled over at the kids school. We have met another couple here in town that has been so kind to our family, the Towner's. Our kids are in pictures here with their kids. Brinlee is with Anna and Braxton is with Ben. We are so glad that the Towner family has taken us in and they are such good friends to us. They try and include us in things going on around town it has been great!!! Here we went to a farm for a Bike Race and a really yummy dinner!!! The kids had alot of fun!!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Bike Race at Pahls Farm
Posted by Leavitt Family at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment