Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!!!!

Sandy and the boys came to visit for awhile after Braxtons Baptism. We did alot of fun things together. We went to the zoo, Huckleberry Tea House, and the Park. The Big Tipton Picnic was also the weekend Sandy was here. We had alot of fun!!! My dad entered us in a co-ed softball tournament and yes Sandy and I played, it was a BLAST!!!! Part of the team was Dad, Mikee, Lance, Kevy, Me, and Sandy all from the family!!! Sandy and I might not have not been the best but we had a heck of a time!!! We got to see Kevy, Binny and the girls alot also it was so much fun!!! Thanks everyone for hanging out it was such a wonderful time together!!!!

Tipton picnic softball games!!!

Huckleberry Tea House (don't you just love that the girls pose for picture). Park in Concordia, fun times together!!!!

Salina zoo!!!!

1 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

It was such a fun time together. We should have Sandy come again real soon! I love being with all the kids and laughing at what they say.