Sunday, July 4, 2010


We are glad to be home in lovely Ivins and invovled in a ward that takes such good care of our kids. Braxton is sooo excited about scouts and goes everyweek and loves it!! The kids are loving being home with Dad and I am so glad that he is here with them. Dad is so good that he took some of these pics!!! One Sunday after church Brays feel asleep in his high chair poor little guy. He had a hard day he kept crying in nursery eventhough I was called to that calling and was in there with him the whole time what a stinker!!! Today was a better day I think he is getting use to it again. Lance was called to the Priest Corum and was so excited!!! He gets to work with YM again the Lord knows what he is doing Lance is good with YM and has made a difference in many of their lives!!!!

0 comments: