Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thankful for Kansas

We are so thankful for all of the experiences that we had in Kansas. We are glad to be home no doubt about that but just the growth our family expericed was worth the 2 years. We miss Mom and Dad terribly but want them to know that we love them so much and we are so glad that we took the chance and came out to Kansas. We met some amazing people, we grew stronger in the gospel and most of all we learned that being an example to those around you can really make a difference. I am so thankful that we did have the Towners as friends they took us in as part of their big family out there and invited us to things which helped us to get out and get to know others in the community. I am thankful for the Branch out there and for the growth that we experienced there. It was nice to step up and help and serve the Lord in callings that I was not really sure of but they made me stronger. We miss Kevy, Binny and the girls and hope to see them again soon. I miss the amazing thunderstorms (LOL) and I hope that I never get to see one out there again!!!See ya Tipton!!!!

0 comments: