oh, poor baby, He i such asweet kid. I can't believe how fast he has grown. I can't believe he is crawling! Looks like you guys did a lot of fun stuff with cousins. THey were such sweet little boys. It was funny to see Brinlee with all those boys.
Oh that is so cute! I love all your collages too, it looks like they had such a fun time with their cousins. The baptism pictures are way cute too..good job Braxton, we are so glad we got to be here for it!
I never check your blog because you never freaking update and low and behold.....I was wrong. Yea, Braxton! Happy birthday and I am so proud of you for becoming a member of the church! I loved all of the cousin pictures...Kelli you look awesome! I miss you guys come to SLC and stay with me!!!
Lance and I met in January of 1999. We then married in June of 1999. We have three beautiful children, Braxton 8, Brinlee 5, and Braysen 1!!!! I love to scrapbook, cook, and most of all take care of my family. I love going on vacations especially cruises with my husband. I love being a mom and a wife and I am so blessed to be in this stange of my life right now!!!
6 comments:
oh, poor baby, He i such asweet kid. I can't believe how fast he has grown. I can't believe he is crawling! Looks like you guys did a lot of fun stuff with cousins. THey were such sweet little boys. It was funny to see Brinlee with all those boys.
He is getting too big!! I miss him!! I can't believe that he is crawling already! Good job Brax we are so proud of you!! Miss you guys!
Oh that is so cute! I love all your collages too, it looks like they had such a fun time with their cousins. The baptism pictures are way cute too..good job Braxton, we are so glad we got to be here for it!
That is so funny!! I love it ;)
Soooo sweet! :) Love it when they're that tired!
I never check your blog because you never freaking update and low and behold.....I was wrong. Yea, Braxton! Happy birthday and I am so proud of you for becoming a member of the church! I loved all of the cousin pictures...Kelli you look awesome! I miss you guys come to SLC and stay with me!!!
Post a Comment