
We had such a fun 4th of July!!! We first took the kids to see Transformers which was a real learning experience for me. Braxton came up to me in the movie and said I can't believe you brought me to a PG13 movie mom there is way to much swearing I want to go out to the car. Besides the swearing some girls were a tad immodest and I am sure that made him feel uncomfortable. What a great example he is to me though. I took him and Brinlee to the car and they watched SpongeBob until the movie was over. We then came back and had a Barbeque with the Branch President, his wife, Mom and Dad. We did some awesome fireworks for the boys at the academy and then we went to bed!!! It was a nice cool day so it was wonderful!!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
4th of July!!!!
Posted by Leavitt Family at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment