One day Braxton came home and said Mom I HATE kickball some of the kids throw so hard see my ear it has blood on it. So I told him that is how the game is played sorry. A couple days later he came home and told me how he got one of his classmates out by throwing the ball at her. She was bugged at him and I guess got upset, so he tells me that he just wanted to say to her "Welcome to my World!!!!"
The other day I was getting Brinlee ready. She goes to put her pants on and says, "Mom these pants are so marvelous!!!"
All the kids at Braxtons school drink caffine and one day Braxton asked well why can't I. So I explained how we have been asked not to by the church and he said well Dad does. I said I know we need to keep bugging Dad so that he won't do it anymore. So the kids have been really good at keeping Dad on track. The other day we were at Sams and Lance went to get some Red bull or something and Brinlee says to him "Daddy you don't need Caffine!!!!!" I am glad they harass him now!!!!!!
I am so happy to have such fun kids!! They say the funniest things sometimes and no better way to share them than over my blog!!!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Funny things my kids say
Posted by Leavitt Family at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whats wrong with a little caffeine???? Love Ya!
I love it! Your kids always say the funniest things :) I love how dramatic they are! Love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment