I finally decided that it would be good for my family to see my budda belly since I am away from home. So far since the last time I saw the DR which was a few weeks ago I have only gained 15 pounds, I have no facial or body swelling. So far I have been very blessed. The only thing I can complain about is that I am getting bigger, but not as big as I was with the other two. I can't sleep and have to pee like 3 times a night. I have heartburn so I have to sleep pretty much sitting up. But I think all together this last few weeks havn't been that bad!!! I was WAY sick at first but I got over that at about 7 months. We are so excited for this little one to come and I think we are down to two names which are Braden and Jacob so I guess we will see what happens. I am so excited for my mom to fly out in a few weeks so she can be here with us, I just hope that I don't go early. But at least if I do go early there will be a baby boy waiting here for her. We also get Lances mom for a week and that will be exciting also. It is nice to have family to count on especially when we live so far away. I love you all!!!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
5 more weeks to go YIPEE!!!!!!!
Posted by Leavitt Family at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Those are some fun posts!! I can't believe how fast they have grown up. How sad and exciting! Good luck!!
Cute pictures! We carved pumpkins tonight I could have used Lance's help! Your belly only looks a little bigger since the last time we saw ya! Your kids are so cute I cant wait to see them!
You look so good! Hopefully these last 5 weeks will cruise by -I am so excited for you guys!
You are seriously so freaking tiny..my belly was sticking out so far with Conner :) It looks like you had fun with Mom and Dad when they came out there! Your pumpkins look so good too, tell Braxton his is awesome (and Brinlee's is cute) Love you guys and miss you!
I like both of those names. I have a nephew named Brayden, and a nephew named Jacob. Too funny! But you are seriously looking great, and so lucky that you don't feel horrible!!! Good luck with the next 5 weeks!!
There is nothing like a pregnant belly! Glad it's you and not me! haha! You look great! Keep hangin' in there! Love ya!
You are freaking tiny! Way to go. You look amazing. I can't wait for our little guys to meet. Such fun cousins they will be.. good luck! xoxo
Love all your posts! You look amazing for only having 5 more weeks! i bet you're getting so excited... Good luck with everything, it'll all go awesome..
Cant wait to meet the new arrival. Halloween costumes were fabulous! Tinkerbell and spiderman were popular this year :) Miss ya women
Take care
Post a Comment