Yes Finally!!! We are Pregnant!!! I am 7 weeks along and the kids are soooo excited!! My due date is December 15th which will be alot of fun also. So this third baby is making me real sick alot different than the first two!!! So if you thought I never updated my blog before well it will probably get worse!!!! Anyhow we are really excited!!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Posted by Leavitt Family at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!! That is awesome. I am sorry you are not feeling well, good luck! I hope all is good with this one! Hope to see you soon!
Hey Kelli,
YEAH!!! That is so exciting. I am so so happpy for you! I love your new blog background. It looks like you and the family are doing WELL. We sure miss you guys. If your ever down to St George again call me and we'll try to hook up 435.313.1637. I really try to hook up with Sandy, but it's just been do crazy busy! I do think about you guys all the time though
Keep me posted on your pregnancy! That is awesome
Talk to you soon
Love
Krischelle
Post a Comment