Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Mike's girlfriend Ashley works at the Phesant farm here in town. Last night she brought over some baby hens the kids thought that was the neatest thing ever, they cuddled with them and got about six of them out and were runnin around the house but it was way cute and so thoughtful of Ashley she is such a cute girl!!!

Braxton got to celebrate his Summer Birthday on Monday the 28th. He was so excited we took cookies and treat bags and I bought him a ribbon that said he was the birthday boy. This is his entire class I only had to make 12 bags and buy a dozen cookies different yes but I like him in a small classroom he is sure learning alot!!

I pulled out Brinlee's glass tea set for the girls so they could have a tea party or apple juice party I guess. The whole time they just giggled with each other and Lizzy kept callin me teacher it was so funny. Brinlee kept telling Lizzy how careful they had to be because this was glass it was soo fun.

This last Saturday we went and spent the day in Concordia with Kevy and Binny and the girls!! We had such a fun time we went to a family fair at the high school the kids loved it lots of free stuff!!! We also got to go back on Sunday and see Lizzy's recital that was the cutest thing ever!!!!

2 comments:

Binny said...

I love that picture of Brinlee and Lizzy playing tea party they play so cute together, I love it!

Goddard Family said...

yeah on the pregnancy....miss you guys