Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy Braysen


What can I say about this little boy. The best word to describe him is BUSY!!! He climbs on counters,furniture, toys, bunk beds pretty much everything. One day I had Brax watch him for awhile and he thought it was cute that Brays was watching his Daddy out the window so he took some pics of him. Braysen just loves his Daddy especially now that they spend alot of time together. But right when I walk in the door from work I get a huge hug or an excited little boy which makes the day so worth it!!! I love these sweet kids!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Kids are the best!!
The babies have a dr appt next Mon, will you be at work in the am?? I'll stop by and see ya ;)

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

He is so darn cute I can't wait until I can love him to pieces again. He is very busy but he is growing up so fast. It's good that Lance can be home if you can't. Love you all!! Miss you tons!!