It is so crazy how Heavenly Father plays a part in our lives and has a plan for each one of us. We had some troubles renting our house and could not find anyone to rent it. So Lance and I prayed about it and felt like it was time to come home. We are really excited yet sad to leave my parents, Kevy and Binny, and our dear friends. Yet at the same time we are excited for our new adventure!!! Braxton had some mixed emotions about going he just wanted to make sure he could say goodbye to his friends here and we told him for sure!!! Brinlee was just sooooo excited and could not stop talking about it for like 3 days!!! I am thankful for the power of prayer and of daily scripture reading. I really believe that it will help us through this change in our lives!!! Hope we can see ya all in May!!!!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
YAY! So happy for you guys! Welcome back...
SO excited to have you guys come back! Can't wait! :)
How fun that you're moving back home! I'd say can't wait to see ya, but now you're moving farther away from me! :) But, at least if we ever get out there to visit, we'll get to see ya! :)
We can't wait! Your little family has grown so much from your adventure and when it's time to go on another, it's time!! You are so blessed to have had the time there and will be blessed more as you follow the prompting from your Father in Heaven!! YEAH FOR UTAH!!
Awesome!!! I am glad you are headed back this way. Although, as bad as we are at keeping in touch, I barely knew that you were gone. Either way, it is good to know you will be closer. We will have to get together and let the girls play sometime!!! Call me!!!
I am so excited. I couldn't believe it when Leslye told me! Welcome back!!!
How exciting! I'm not sure where your house is, but it would be great to get together. My kids always love playing, and what's even better, Their Cousins! Hope all goes well with the move.
Yay!! Cant wait to see you! And you will be closer to me too! Love you!
Exciting! And how nice that you have your house here waiting for you! Good luck with the move, and I'm sure we'll see you soon!
Now that we have moved away, we are so jealous. Our goal is to get back to Ivins someday, somehow, at the perfect time.
Post a Comment