
I can't believe my baby boy is 1!!! Time goes by sooooo fast. I can't believe that one year ago we were in the hospital with this sweet baby boy. Somedays and especially recently I have been wishing he was that small little baby that was NOT MOBILE!!!!! We love our little Braysen. Lately he gives this cute little grin with his 5 teeth showing and he has one more tooth breaking through right now. He has tons of hair at least for my kids. He loves to dance. He says Hi really good. One day Lance and I were in our bedroom talking and he opened the door and said "Hi" it was the cutest thing ever. He also says Mama, Dadda, he can sign language the word more really good. He loves to eat and when he is done he shoves the pieces off the tray onto the floor. When it is time for his nightime bottle he starts melting down until you pick him up to feed him. I wish I could say he was sleeping through the night but we hit and miss sometimes he does and other nights he doesn't. He loves to play with the dog and climbs all over her and pulls on her cheeks. He loves his brother and sister and they always want to make him happy even when I get mad at him and he is in trouble. When his Dad walks in from work he gets soooo excited. I love the time I have with him in the morning we get to do some fun things. We were so excited that Lances Dad got to be here for the birthday party. Braysen hated getting his hands in his cake and when we tried to help him he started screaming. He is such a fun little boy and we just love having him in our family!!!! Happy Birthday little chubbs!!!!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Braysen's 1st Birthday!!
Posted by Leavitt Family at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment