
So here are a few pictures I have been hanging on to!!! Sorry I am soooo behind but I can't believe how fast time goes by. We had Kevy and Binny and the girls over one day for dinner and the girls decided they needed to do make-up!!! Lizzy's and Nellie's looked cute but can you see my daughters blue face??? What in the world and all I could say was how beautiful Brinlee!!! That same day I forgot my make-up bag at Kevy's so I had no make-up on but I loved how cute Braysen looked in the picture and wanted to share it with you. The last silly picture on this is of my daughter!!! I tell you she keeps us laughing. She wanted to try on her swimsuit but it was kind of a cool day. So she decided that she had to wear it all day and the slippers too!!! Gotta love it!!! The last one is Braysen just chillin in the recliner!!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Make-up Girls
Posted by Leavitt Family at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh little girls and their makeup!
Post a Comment