Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Brinlee's 5th Birthday!!!!


What can I say about Brinlee!!! She is such a sweetheart yet she can be a little S*** at times!!!! She is very stubborn but so loving and kind. She loves her brothers. When Braysen cries she says that he needs her. She plays very well with others but does like to be by herself and play at times. She can be so funny and say the funniest things. She has TOTAL control over her Daddy she can do whatever she wants around him. We are sooooo thankful to have her in our family we just LOVE her to pieces!!!

She wanted Brownies instead of Cake and Ice Cream. But when Conner comes we are doing a party for both of them and Thank Heavens Conner is a good sport and likes princess because they are going to have a princess cake!!!

We are so glad that the store in Beloit had a bike. We bought one from target and Lance went to lower the handle bars and the stupid screw would not work and it came that way BROKEN. So as Lance is cussing Brinlee starts to cry it was so lovely. I am so glad we found a bike in Beloit to say the least!!!

Presents to open!!!

We went to Pizza Hut for dinner (her choice) it was lots of fun!!!! I am so thankful for Brinlee she is such a sweetheart and we all love her soooooooo much!!!!!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

I can't believe she is 5 now! Time goes too fast huh! She looks so cute with her hair cut, it makes her look so much older :) We are so excited to come out and party some more! Happy Birthday Brinlee!

Michelle Pack said...

I can't believe how big she is and it doesn't seem like you left Ivins that long ago. It's great to see your family. Check out our blog at packcasa.blogspot.com

Binny said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures of her when she was little. We love having you out here with us!!

Kristi said...

She is getting so big!! Happy Birthday Brinlee can't believe that you are five! Her hair is so cute I can't handle it! Love you! Wish I could come out and see you this weekend.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We just love Brinlee tons and tons too. She is so much fun and can be so funny. I love it when she teases PaPa. She gets such a kick out of it. Her bike is cute and she looks happy riding it. We shall see you in a couple of days and she can show us all that she got. Love you Brinlee!!

Goddard Family said...

happy birthday cute girl!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

She is so pretty! I love her CHEESE smile with her presents, and the face she is pulling with her brownie is so cute. What a doll...happy birthday Brinlee!

Wood Family Memories said...

Happy Birthday Brinlee.... I am sorry that I missed her birthday and sending her a card :( I started back full time at Olive Garden and have been so busy! I am just catching up today on the whole blog etc.. Looks like she had a fabulous birthday! SHe is getting SO big and still is cute as ever!

Today is Lance's birthday also, do tell them Happy Birthday from all of us! We are totally thinking of you guys and hope all is well.

Love and talk soon :)