Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Outfits from Grandma Leavitt



Grandma Leavitt gave these outfits to the kids for Christmas they are so cute!! I keep forgetting to catch Braxton in his it is also cute!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't wait to see him and squeeze him!! He is getting big and so is sissy she is just growing up! Can't wait to see you I am glad that we get to pick you guys up!!

Sandy said...

Oh they are so dang cute...we are getting so excited to see you guys! Carson keeps asking how many more days...Conner keeps asking about Lance though and says "is Lance nice or not nice" :) Cant wait to see you all! Love you guys!

Wood Family Memories said...

Adorable! You have a beautiful family Kelli. If you do have time while you're here, I'd love to see you and the family :) 435.313.1637

Hope all is well

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Aren't grandma's the best? Such cuties!