We really had the kids fooled about this whole trip. We stayed in a hotel the night before we left and we didn't even tell them we were going until we got to the airport. Brinlee kept asking questions about why I was talking about airplanes but Braxton was clueless!!!! Here is the kids in the hotel lobby waiting for dad to bring the car around, Stylin in thier shades!!!
We stayed at Lances moms and she has a pool so for Labor Day we had my family over to swim and have a barb-e-que. It was fun to see my Dad, Mom, brothers and sisters cousins, Annie and Ralph my grandparents. I was sooo glad that Grandma and Grandpa Richey came down from Salt Lake to see us we just love seeing them!!!!
Aunt Sandy and Brinlee
My kids are the biggest nerds when it comes to handheld games!! I am thankful for them though because we have to drive so far to places out here it sure keeps them happy!!!! Brinlee on grandmas couch playing her gameboy.
Well I guess not just my kids!!! We went to Olive Garden for Sandy's birthday I was so glad I was there for that we had such a good time!!!
Carson and Brinlee being silly!!!!
ME and my little princess!!! I usually don't put pics of me on here but I loved this one of sissy. Yes I am pregnant and you can tell AHHHHHHH!!!!
Lances sister Ashlye does nails and gives pedicures so while we were there I took sissy and I in for a pedicure. It was so fun to see how big she was and how excited she was to get it done.
My big girl I love her so much!!! It is fun to have a mommy daughter thing to do together!!!!
Brinlee and Aunt Ashlye, She loves her Aunt Ashlye she always talks about her black hair but I think this last time we went she had highlights oh well she will always be the Aunt Ashlye with the black hair to Brinlee.!!
The kids put on a show for us downstairs at my moms it was pretty silly, Braxton, Brinlee Carson and Conner. They were presenting each other and dancin like crazy it was pretty funny. They also had pillows and blankets all set up for us to sit on.
Napkin head friends!!! We also got to see the Shaw family while we were there we had such a good time!!! Thier kids are getting so big and are so cute. The kids loved playing together. Thanks Jer and Lish for taking time out for us!!!!!
Little Miss Paige what a cutie she is!!!!
We had to take a trip to Lances favorite resturant Samuri 21 it was sooo good the kids even ate Lances sushi that was pretty cool.
Lance would not smile for me because of his missing tooth!! He had to have a front tooth pulled and an implant put in while we were out there. He did really well but I am married to him and so I won't put my picture of him on here but if you want a good laugh go to Sandy's blog there is one on there!!!!!
We also got to go to a really fun place called Jumpin Jacks, the kids had a BLAST!!! I was soooooo thankful for Aunt Kiki and Uncle Mike they were so good with the kids and helped them up the slides, Thanks guys!!!!
Braxton going down one of the slides, He was so good to help sissy and his cousins also.
Brinlee going down the slides. I was pretty impressed with her she dares to do anything!!!
This was our last night there. We didn't get to see Lances family very much except for at night because everyone had to work. But when we got together it was alot of fun. All of our nieces and nephews are getting so big and it was fun to see them all play together!!!
Brinlee and McKaye were so cute together they had such a fun time helping grandma cook!!!
I use to tend Jameson before I left and when he was a baby I would bring him into bed with me until the kids got up for school!! Now he is huge I can't believe how big he is!!!
Byron is the baby of the family until ours gets here. He us such a good baby and he never cries!!! He is also at that fun stage he just laughs and smiles at you. I was so excited to see him so I can remember what it is like to have a baby around!!!!
Well that is all thanks to everyone that put us with us in Utah we had such a great time and we will be back in February to bless the baby and show him off Love you all!!!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Our Trip to Utah!!!
Posted by Leavitt Family at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh they look so cute! It was so fun seeing you guys and we miss you already too! You can copy the pictures off my blog if you want just right click and save :) Talk to you soon..love ya!
where was my invite...you know I would have paid money to be there and to make fun of Lance and his missing tooth! You look great...you need to post more pictures of you. I hope all is well! miss you all...
How fun!! I loved seeing all the pictures. I wish we could have gone and been with everyone. But it is so nice having you here with us.
Oh Kelli it makes me so sad that i didn't get to see you guys! Your family looks so darling! And you look great... I wsh i could've seen your cute baby bump! I miss you a ton! I hope to see you soon. Love you guys!!! Tell Lance missing teeth is sexy:)
Hey miss glowing,
You look so adorable pregnant! Your kids are huge!!!!!!!!!! Wow time is just a flying, I am so glad that you had such a great time here! I didn't even know you were here, sorry I missed you...
I saw Sandy at the Olive Garden last week, I can't believe how big her boys are either :)
Miss ya!
Kelli,
Hi, it is your 2nd cousin Danielle (Craig Densley's daughter).I found your blog through Brooke's, your Aunt Sue has been busy trying to get everyone connected through her family blog. It is so fun to see all of your family and how they have grown. You have cute kids! I had no idea that we had kids close to the same age.Anyway I hope it was okay to check out your blog, if you want to see my family blog just send me an email (danielle.rappleye@gmail.com) with your email address and I will send you an invite. Take care.
Danielle (Densley) Rappleye
Alright Kelli, time to update your blog:) Love ya
Post a Comment