I can't believe that Brinlee is 4!!!!!!! I love her so much we have so much fun together. WE are so glad that she is in our family she is such a joy to have. We did a party at our house and yes I actually decorated for her it was a good time!!! The only thing she really wanted was a Baby Alive doll and we got it for her she loved it!!!! She is such a girlie girl she loves make-up, purses, dollies and she loves to go to Claires in the mall. I am in for it yes I know but Lance and I love her so much she is such a sweetheart!!!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Posted by Leavitt Family at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Brinlee! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
I wish I could have come to her party, I can't believe that she is four! We love having you guys out here!
Post a Comment