Braxton and Brinlee in their new church clothes!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt
Brinlee got a pretend make-up kit and a hair dryer kit she was in heaven!!!
Braxton got exactly what he wanted from Santa a green power ranger!!!
We had a wonderful white Christmas this year!!! Eventhough it didn't snow on Christmas day we did have snow on the ground and that is a first for our family!!! The kids were so excited and got a lot of fun new things.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Posted by Leavitt Family at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are geeting so big, when is the next little one due. with nothing to do there and knowing both of you I am sure......Oh wait I am talking about Kelli here :)never mind
Hi Kelli,
I love your new blog :) Great color, totally you! Your kids are getting SO big. It's amazing how fast they grow up huh....LOL
Hope your enjoying Kansas! It was snowing today, Ya! It was bringing flashbacks of Salt Lake :)
Post a Comment